A look at where transmission is happening to boost case counts. How much is protests, and how much is bars?
What should we make of claims that younger demographics in this latest surge mean it isn’t so bad?
Surge states finally take some countermeasures.
Has India given up on preventing the spread of the virus?
If you want to support this ad-free show please join Nate’s Patreon, Patreon.com/DuncanLeroux.
Articles and studies cited on the show
- Newsom pushes for new stay-at-home orders in Imperial County
- California mandates bars close in 7 counties, recommends closures in Sacramento and others
- Why Changing COVID-19 Demographics in the US Make Death Trends Harder to Understand
- COVID-19 Pandemic Planning Scenarios
- Parties — Not Protests — Are Causing Spikes In Coronavirus
- Florida Doctor Urges Young Residents Not To Assume COVID-19 Is ‘Benign’
- Large protests not responsible for rise in Florida’s COVID-19 cases, state health experts say
- DeSantis: ‘No tolerance’ for businesses that don’t limit to 50-percent indoor occupancy
- Patrons are asked to self-quarantine after about 85 people who visited a Michigan bar get Covid-19
- 85 coronavirus (COVID-19) cases now tied to outbreak at East Lansing bar
- BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTS, SOCIAL DISTANCING, AND COVID-19
- Americans Hold Huge Pile of Cash That’s Key to Economic Recovery
- This chart shows the link between restaurant spending and new cases of coronavirus
- India COVID-19 cases surpass half a million, with no end in sight