Ben and Nate discuss interesting new testing procedures, as well as a new FDA authorization for pooled testing. Does it go far enough?
A big news and science roundup including neonatal transmission, Vietnam’s new outbreak, and another encouraging baby step for Moderna’s vaccine.
If you want to support this ad-free show please join Nate’s Patreon, Patreon.com/DuncanLeroux.
Articles and studies cited on the show
- FEMA head: ‘We have a ways to go’ on having enough PPE
- The explosion of new coronavirus tests that could help to end the pandemic
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes First Diagnostic Test for Screening of People Without Known or Suspected COVID-19 Infection
- Mysterious Coronavirus Outbreak Catches Vietnam by Surprise
- Outcomes of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Patients Recently Recovered From COVID-19
- Primate study suggests mRNA vaccine effective in fending off SARS-CoV-2
- Neonatal management and outcomes during the COVID-19 pandemic: an observation cohort study