Ben runs some of the ugly numbers on the continuing surge in the US.
Hard decisions will have to be made on which activities we truly value.
A crazy super-spreading story from India.
A deep dive on some of the latest morbidity information from a CDC study that followed up with patients who tested positive.
If you want to support this ad-free show please join Nate’s Patreon, Patreon.com/DuncanLeroux.
Articles and studies cited on the show
- Contact tracing finds 1,500 cases, indoor venues biggest risk
- Coronavirus Outbreak at Wedding Kills Groom, Infects Over 100 Guests
- Coronavirus in Bihar: Groom dead, 95 guests test COVID-19 positive after wedding in Patna
- Characteristics of Adult Outpatients and Inpatients with COVID-19
- ‘It’s frightening’: Doctors say half of ‘cured’ COVID patients still suffer
- One in 20 people will need hospital care if they get Covid-19, study says
- COVID-19 Disinformation Briefing No.4.
- Bay Area contact tracing shows early signs of success
- Declining death rate from COVID-19 in hospitals in England