Two hairstylists had COVID19, how many patients did they pass it on to?
Migrant workers on farms are the next potential superspreading hotspots.
CDC bows to political pressure and changes recommendations on singing in religious environments.
An Irish study claims “no evidence” of transmission by children, how much can it be relied on?
Additional evidence on the role of fomite transmission from China, where mallgoers were infected via indirect contact.
If you want to support this ad-free show please join Nate’s Patreon, Patreon.com/DuncanLeroux.
Articles and studies cited on the show
- First 42 coronavirus tests at Missouri salon all negative
- No evidence of secondary transmission of COVID-19 from children attending school in Ireland
- Every Single Worker Has Covid at One U.S. Farm on Eve of Harvest
- Rhea Co. farm leader says all of their nearly 200 employees have virus, only 3 symptomatic
- More COVID-19 cases linked to California church services
- Did singing together spread coronavirus to four choirs?
- What settings have been linked to SARS-CoV-2 transmission clusters?
- COVID-19 settings of transmission – database
- What’s the Risk of Catching Coronavirus From a Surface?
- Indirect Virus Transmission in Cluster of COVID-19 Cases, Wenzhou, China, 2020