How big of a mistake was it for New York to free up hospital space by sending COVID patients to nursing homes?
Where is transmission occurring now in New York?
A first look at some ideas for reopening schools out of California.
A superspreading event at a wedding in Jordan.
A French study indicates an increase in out of hospital heart attacks during lockdown.
Indonesia’s epidemic appears to be accelerating.
If you want to support this ad-free show please join Nate’s Patreon, Patreon.com/DuncanLeroux.
Articles and studies cited on the show
- Large Outbreak of Coronavirus Disease among Wedding Attendees, Jordan
- CA schools reopening ideas
- The Futile Search For A Magic Number That Says It’s Safe To Reopen
- MPs hear why Hong Kong had no Covid-19 care home deaths
- AP count: Over 4,500 virus patients sent to NY nursing homes
- 10 Weeks Into New York Area’s Lockdown, Who Is Still Getting Sick?
- ‘It’s Too Late’: In Sprawling Indonesia, Coronavirus Surges
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest during the COVID-19 pandemic in Paris, France: a population-based, observational study