Ben does another deep dive into the numbers, looking at where certain states are now and comparing them to the first spike in April to look at a possible timeline for fatalities.
A long look at how to reopen schools, what the risk of transmission among and from children is, and recommendations for how to reopen.
World news focusing on Britain’s easing of lockdown and Australian state Victoria reinstituting restrictions.
If you want to support this ad-free show please join Nate’s Patreon, Patreon.com/DuncanLeroux.
Articles and studies cited on the show
- School openings across globe suggest ways to keep coronavirus at bay, despite outbreaks
- Doctors race to understand rare inflammatory condition associated with coronavirus in young people
- THE MISSING LINK? CHILDREN AND TRANSMISSION OF SARS-COV-2
- Cluster of COVID-19 in northern France: A retrospective closed cohort study
- SARS-CoV-2 infection in primary schools in northern France: A retrospective cohort study in an area of high transmission
- Should schools reopen? Kids’ role in pandemic still a mystery
- The UK’s new lockdown guidelines (and local lockdowns) explained
- Melbourne to reimpose six-week lockdown as Australia battles coronavirus outbreak