Nate and Danny catch up on the top-12 teams in the West.
- DEN: How is the defense holding up?
- MEM: What to make of Dillon Brooks’ offense?
- PHX and SAC play a key game for the 3rd seed in the West
- LAC: They’ve won 3 straight after 5 straight losses, with Kawhi Leonard back to playing at an All-NBA level
- GSW: Steph is back, but can they survive without Andrew Wiggins?
- DAL: The Mavs have gotten all they could have wanted from Kyrie Irving so far
- MIN: The Rudy Gobert effect
- UTA: Ochai Agbaji moves into a larger role
- NOP: Trey Murphy has 41 vs the Blazers, but CJ and Ingram without Zion have struggled immensely this season
- LAL: Anthony Davis has kept the Lakers in postseason contention
- OKC: Josh Giddey (not Kitty) had a blueprint game vs Golden State
4 Episodes per week are available exclusively on Dunc’d On Prime! DuncdOn.SupportingCast.FM