Our bi-weekly look at the 15 teams in the East
- WAS and CHA: The Wizards move to 5-1 on their homestand against the LaMelo-less Hornets
- TOR: A more granular breakdown of the Raps’ unique playstyle
- PHI and MIL: The Sixers get a nice home win against Giannis and the Bucks, as we dive into the matchup issues with these two teams
- NYK: The defense has sorely disappointed so far
- ORL: Where has Jalen Suggs improved so far this year and what is his outlook?
- MIA: The Heat are very injured and could use something from Duncan Robinson
- DET: If this is it for Cade Cunningham this year, what can we take from his performance and how the Pistons should build their team going forward?
- IND: Why has the offense been so good?
- CHI: Are the Bulls in trouble? Is Zach LaVine?
- CLE: The Cavs right the ship with 2 wins
- BRK: Ben Simmons and Kyrie are back, but what’s fueling their defensive improvement?
- ATL: The Hawks have a top-10 defense and a bottom-half offense? Which of those will sustain?
- BOS: Breaking down the Celtics’ ridiculous offense
Five more Episodes per week are available exclusively on Dunc’d On Prime, as well as Nate’s weekly podcast with John Hollinger DuncdOn.SupportingCast.fm
Subscribe to our weekly mailing list for free bonus content and all the info you need to keep up with the latest from Nate and Danny!