Our first bi-weekly look at the East features 12 of the 15 teams:
- ATL: The early returns on Trae/Dejounte, and why Nate thinks this Hawks team has to play a lot better despite being 6-3
- BOS: The weird starter/bench splits, Jayson Tatum’s scorching start, and how Malcolm Brogdon has changed the C’s style of play.
- BRK: Ugh, Kyrie again. Plus, where the Nets have fallen off with Ben Simmons on the floor.
- CHA: Jalen McDaniels’ interesting start to the season, and how the Hornets have managed to be above-average on defense so far. And the Miles Bridges situation takes its latest turn.
- CHI and TOR: A recap of a fantastic Bulls/Raptors game on Sunday. Plus a look at the Raptors’ unique style of play, and concern around the Zach LaVine situation despite a solid start for Chicago
- CLE: The Cavs show their quality with two business-like wins against bad teams.
- DET: The offense has actually been solid with Cade on the floor, but that bench and defense…..
- IND: Why the Pacers’ offense has been solid so far. Plus a reason to expect them to get better on defense–if they maintain their personnel.
- NYK and PHI play a crazy Friday night game
- ORL’s promising frontcourt shines over the weekend, while unexpected backcourt contributions helped them to a signature win over the Warriors
Five more Episodes per week are available exclusively on Dunc’d On Prime, as well as Nate’s weekly podcast with John Hollinger DuncdOn.SupportingCast.fm
Subscribe to our weekly mailing list for free bonus content and all the info you need to keep up with the latest from Nate and Danny!