Our bi-weekly look at the Western Conference with great questions from listeners:
- UTA: Did they blow up the Mitchell/Gobert team too early? What are the trade possibilities?
- SAS: Should the Spurs be tanking hard? Would Trae Young be a fit?
- SAC: Can they afford Malik Monk? Should they make a lower-level trade for a forward?
- POR: Anfernee Simons, point guard?
- PHX: What do they need to add in a trade? What’s the concern level right now?
- OKC: Will Sam Presti approach adding to this young core differently than the last one?
- NOP: Should they look to trade either of their All-Stars? And why the Pels have a high floor
- MIN: Yes or no only: Would we have done the Gobert trade knowing what we do now?
- MEM: Who do they move to elevate Vince Williams? Should they look to improve this year’s team or is it too late?
- LAL: Is Cam Reddish playing well enough to start for a great team? Who are the realistic trade targets?
- LAC: Is Ivica Zubac good enough on D to help a deep playoff run?
- HOU: When is the Jedi 3-point defense real? How valuable is Ime Udoka vs Stephen Silas?
- GSW: Who should the main rotation players be when healthy?
- DEN: Discussing Reggie Jackson’s 6th man candidacy and Peyton Watson’s role in the playoff rotation.
- DAL: How are they running more this year?
Four more episodes with Nate & Danny per week are available exclusively on Dunc’d On Prime, plus it’s the only place to hear John Hollinger & Nate as well! DuncdOn.SupportingCast.FM
Plus, subscribe on YouTube to see our hilarious faces and, more importantly, see the key moments from the pod each week.