Our bi-weekly look at the West goes in order of net rating:
- PHX: A breakdown of how this team is so good offensively despite the relative lack of star power, plus Deandre Ayton’s defense
- NOP and MEM: We caught the Pels on the wrong night against Memphis, but how much does this performance signal potential weaknesses that good teams like Memphis can exploit?
- GSW and MIN: The Warriors are getting back on track with some rotational changes, while the Golden State stress test exposes the work the Wolves still have to do
- DAL: A loss to Toronto exposed how the Mavs’ secondary players have been letting them down so far this season.
- UTA: How has the offense changed with Mike Conley out, and what is their secret defensive weakness?
Five more Episodes per week are available exclusively on Dunc’d On Prime, as well as Nate’s weekly podcast with John Hollinger DuncdOn.SupportingCast.fm
Subscribe to our weekly mailing list for free bonus content and all the info you need to keep up with the latest from Nate and Danny!