Tim Cato of the Athletic is our guest to discuss the first full year of the Luka/Kyrie era. What can they take from their disappointing finish last year? Will the rookies really start? Can Josh Green be the answer for 2-way play? Is this a deeper team than commonly believed? Is Jaden Hardy a key piece of the team this year? And could Jason Kidd be on the hot seat if the team is below expectations?
Plus, we make our predictions for the season.
Jazz radioman and host of Locked on Jazz David Locke breaks down a Jazz team that we haven’t seen play together yet. Topics:
- Why David thinks Lauri Markkanen can take another leap this year
- How will the backcourt rotation shake out next to Jordan Clarkson?
- Can Walker Kessler prove that last year’s huge rim protection numbers are here to stay?
- How does John Collins fit in with the frontcourt?
- Should the Jazz YOLO and start Keyonte George at PG?
- Plus, Nate makes his predictions for the Jazz season.
4 Episodes per week are available exclusively on Dunc’d On Prime! DuncdOn.SupportingCast.FM