Sports media reporter Andrew Marchand of the New York Post and the Marchand & Ourand podcast is our guest to discuss myriad sports media topics including:
- Where does the NBA rank as a TV property?
- Why is the NBA about to get paid more despite declining ratings?
- What would the NBA like to do with local TV rights in light of the Diamond Sports bankruptcy affecting 16 teams?
- Who are the major players for the NBA’s next national TV contracts?
- How much does he expect the NBA to get in rights fees?
- How well are the NBA’s TV partners presenting the league?
Plus, Danny and Nate discuss the latest news on Ja Morant, KD, Zion, and more.
For six ad-free episodes per week, including Hollinger & Duncan, subscribe to Dunc’d On Prime: