A discussion of two issues Nate hasn’t seen discussed in the larger conservation on police brutality.
A number of reports indicating that people are not using masks, despite increasing evidence of how well they work.
A look at an analysis by Trevor Bedford of how much transmission is being seeded by protests and the murky math behind these estimates.
US job losses in May were not as bad as feared, how should we interpret this data?
A world news roundup, including contrasting France and the US.
If you want to support this ad-free show please join Nate’s Patreon, Patreon.com/DuncanLeroux.
Articles and studies cited on the show
- Airlines Say Everybody Onboard Must Wear a Mask. So Why Aren’t They?
- Many Clients Of Great Clips Stylists With COVID-19 Test Negative For The Illness
- No new COVID-19 cases from Lake of the Ozarks crowds, Missouri health director says
- Jobs report [Bureau of Labor Statistics]
- U.S. Hiring Rebounds, Defying Forecasts for Surge in Joblessness
- The Economy Rises From the Dead
- Arizona coronavirus: Banner Health reaches capacity on ECMO lung machines
- French coronavirus death toll up 44 to 29,065
- Analysis by Trevor Bedford [Twitter thread]