Ben opines on the Missouri Great Clips.
A long look at the state of the outbreak in Pakistan, India, and Saudi Arabia.
We look at how American attitudes regarding the virus are changing in recent weeks and what this means for an outbreak that is not yet contained.
A study estimates that the cycling of prisoners through Cook County jail was responsible for almost 16% of infections in Illinois through mid-April.
If you want to support this ad-free show please join Nate’s Patreon, Patreon.com/DuncanLeroux.
Articles and studies cited on the show
- Incarceration And Its Disseminations: COVID-19 Pandemic Lessons From Chicago’s Cook County Jail
- WHO recommends Pakistan reimpose intermittent lockdowns as COVID-19 cases rise sharply
- Pakistan coronavirus: Concerns grow over use of low-quality masks
- Delhi Overwhelmed by Covid-19 Cases After City Eases Lockdown
- Authorities have requisitioned more hotels and community centers to be used as Covid-19 wards
- Cases in Delhi will cross 550,000 mark by July 31, will need 80,000 beds
- India Reopens Public Places Even As Coronavirus Cases Rise
- Senior Saudi infectious diseases consultant dies of coronavirus
- Saudi Arabia considers limiting haj pilgrims amid COVID-19 fears
- Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia ‘may drastically restrict’ number of Hajj pilgrims
- Indonesia to skip Hajj pilgrimage over coronavirus fears
- Saudi prince ‘dies of coronavirus’
- After Outbreak on Carrier Roosevelt, Many Have Antibodies