Dr. Fauci’s recent podcast appearances discussing vaccine progress and distribution, the durability of immune response, and progress on rapid testing technology.
How aerosolized transmission causes super-spreading events, and the 80/20 rule.
A deep data dive on India from Ben, along with some other key world news from South Africa and Hong Kong.
If you want to support this ad-free show please join Nate’s Patreon, Patreon.com/DuncanLeroux.
Articles and studies cited on the show
- Fauci to Medscape: ‘We’re Gonna Get Through It’
- India Coronavirus Cases Surge Past One Million
- India now has more than 1 million coronavirus cases. What does that mean — and how did the country get here?
- Covid-19 has exposed India’s failure to deliver even the most basic obligations to its people
- As India skyrockets past 1 million coronavirus cases, a mystery surrounds death toll
- Bihar has lowest Covid tests per million in India, Maharashtra’s positivity rate the highest
- As Delhi becomes India’s coronavirus capital, its hospitals are struggling to cope
- Serial Laboratory Testing for SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Incarcerated and Detained Persons in a Correctional and Detention Facility — Louisiana, April–May 2020 | MMWR
- Coronavirus superspreaders: Some people spread the virus with much greater efficiency
- Clustering and superspreading potential of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infections in Hong Kong
- Full genome viral sequences inform patterns of SARS-CoV-2 spread into and within Israel
- Coronavirus Disease Outbreak in Call Center, South Korea
- Clusters of Coronavirus Disease in Communities, Japan, January–April 2020
- The implications of silent transmission for the control of COVID-19 outbreaks