Our bi-weekly look at the West:
- GSW: Are they fixed? And why do they have Boston’s number?
- NOP and PHX: A loooong look at this key game between the two best teams in the West.
- DAL: Is Luka-ball best for the Mavs? Would a realistic trade for another ballhandler make them a contender?
- DEN: How the heck is this bench not fixed already? How can they do it? What about an MPJ for John Collins trade?
- HOU: What’s KPJ’s best role? Would you rather have Alperen Sengun or Jalen Duren?
- LAC: Do they still have a chance to compete for the championship? Should they consider a Kawhi trade? What other trades are out there for them?
Plus, a remembrance of the late Paul Silas.
Want to hear the full mailbag with the Lakers, Grizzlies, Timberwolves, Thunder Trail Blazers, Kings, Spurs and Jazz? Subscribe to Dunc’d On Prime with our Seth Partnow sale: